Door Staff for Residential Communities
Door Staff are frequently the first and last impression for residents and visitors. It’s important the Door Staff are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, and help residents feel safe and secure in their homes.
At Admiral Security, we understand that residents expect personable and attentive service from their Building’s Door Staff. To ensure we meet – and even exceed – expectations, Admiral carefully selects employees for each Building, trains them on site-specific operating procedures, and reinforces how to make residents feel welcome and cared for.
Residents appreciate being greeted by a familiar face at the front desk, and as such, we strive for staff continuity.
Admiral Security’s Door Staff services include:
- Personalized staffing solutions to meet each client’s unique needs and budget
- Unmatched recruitment, screening, and hiring process
- Management of employee payroll, benefits, and liability and workers’ compensation insurance
- Professional uniforms at no cost to the employees
- Customized operations manual for each client’s Building
- Initial and ongoing employee training
- Scheduling of daily shifts
- Fill-in Door Staff personnel when regularly scheduled employees are absent, on vacation, or sick
- Daily operations and incident reports
- A team of supervising staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency support
Contact Admiral Security to discuss your Building’s Door Staff needs and how our team can help.
Click on the image below to get a sample of an article we wrote for the Community Associations Institute. To get the full article, contact us at info@admiralsecuritychicago or call 847 588 0888 and request it.